Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bradenton at I-75, FL
Sunrise Inn(Bradenton)
$54
$50
Average 3/5
All reviewsfront desklakewood ranchsarasota areaexcellent hotelsmall fridge and microwavestaying at this hotelevery morninggrocery storeclean roomsthe entire staffnext morningwould recommend this hotel to anyonecomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againsoccer tournamentfitness centersmall pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The service in the breakfast area was superb. Great value at the AAA rate with a hot breakfast and great service; clean & comfy. Reception desk staff helpful & friendly. Going to stay at this chain more often.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We have been here for the past 3 nights and the staff and hotel have been excellent. We are currently waiting to move into our new home so we have been unsure when we need to check out. The staff have been great in working with us so that we can get new reservations made and keep the same room. We have the only adjoining room which has been great since we have a family of 6. This has allowed us to have rooms together and to also have a little privacy.

During breakfast the staff have been very helpful. And my kids have especially enjoyed the chocolate chip cookies. The location is very convenient to the freeway if you want to head into Sarasota. There are also plenty of restaurants and a grocery store nearby if you need anything.

This is my second time staying at this hotel and the service I have received this time is consistent with my last stay. So you know that this is the way that they always operate.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone in the area. Much cheaper than the Sarasota hotels and you are still close to the action.

Room Tip: Room 320 and 322 are adjoining rooms. Room 320 is booked as a king jacuzzi suite and 322 is an accessible queen room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank doclove124
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We stayed for 5 days while visiting the Bradenton area. The hotel was very clean, the beds were very comfortable and the room was quiet. The location was convenient to I75 and other main roads. The management and staff were very helpful. They were great with giving directions and answering our questions about the area. I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 22, 2012

just stayed for 3 nights and was very impressed how clean the rooms were.staff is very friendly and helpful. due to childrens sports teams, its more of a "family" hotel not a "Couple" hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have stayed here twice for extended periods and was totally satisfied both times. The rooms were spotless and kept that way by the friendly cleaning crew. The staff was extremely helpful with any non-hotel issue I may have had (as there were no hotel issues.) Everyone always had a greeting and a smile when I walked through the door. I would not hesitate to recommend this establishment to anyone looking for a great hotel value with wonderful service!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family