“Value for Money”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 27, 2018

The staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was terrific and very reasonably priced. Went after looking at Trip Advisor reviews and was not disappointed. I was a visitor but my brother who has lived there for many years has also since been on my recommendation and was very impressed. If having Thai curry do ask the heat factor as I had a mild and my husband a medium, so they can advise what would suit you best.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed February 24, 2018

Went here with my son Mark and my wife as we all like Thai food. As it was quite busy we had to wait for about 10-15 minutes to be seated at a booth. The wait was well worth it as the food was delicious and the prices very reasonable. The service was excellent and Tony is a great guy. What more can I say?

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 5, 2018

Thai Wasabi - what we ordered was very good, the service was good, the atmosphere was good. Yes, my review is repetitious with the adjectives, but I recommend it to anyone who enjoys Thai food. It was just what we wanted.
One comment - instead of TVs with the news or ESPN, they had a cooking channel on the two screens (which were muted). Refreshing.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018

wonderful sushi, in a casual setting
also, great thai food
both types of food are delicious, definitely for dine-in or take-out

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

We have been many times. Always get great service and food. I like their Thai food as well as there sushi.

Their place in Sarasota good too. Not quite as of an atmosphere.

Date of visit: December 2017