Tripadvisor
Bradenton
Post
Inbox
Search

“Enjoyable evening and good eats”

Mattison's Riverwalk Grille Downtown Bradenton
Order Online
OR
Order Online
Ranked #1 of 667 Restaurants in Bradenton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went without reservations early and was seated. Wait staff were very attentive. I had an excellent meal and enjoyed the Skywalk band. Casual dress.

1  Thank Shirley L
MattisonsRestaurants, General Manager at Mattison's Riverwalk Grille Downtown Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Shirley,
Thank you for coming in. I am glad that you had a great meal with us.
Liz Fridenberg, General Manager

Write a reviewReviews (526)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed a great evening at Mattison’s, food was delicious, our server Pam was terrific and the outdoor seating is one of a kind! We love this place and will be back.

1  Thank T6681RKdonk

Don,
Thank you so much. I am glad that you had a wonderful evening out.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pam not only filled, but exceeded my expectations as a waitress, but more importantly as friend. Pam has been the best waitress a young man like myself could ask for. Also the food was good.

1  Thank holdenb282

Holden,
Thank you so much for the nice compliments. I will make sure to share them with her.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I highly recommend Mattison's Riverwalk Grille location! The food is excellent, the atmosphere is perfect & relaxing, and the service (ask for Pam!) is phenomenal!!
This is one place you should not miss!!

1  Thank debbie07716
MattisonsRestaurants, General Manager at Mattison's Riverwalk Grille Downtown Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Debbie,
Thank you so much. I am glad that you had a great meal with us and loved your entire experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a treat! My friend and I went here for a girl’s day out. We split the artichoke appetizer and Reuben. The appetizer was absolutely delicious! The sweet potato fries were some of the best I’ve ever had!

1  Thank 611juliannec
MattisonsRestaurants, Owner at Mattison's Riverwalk Grille Downtown Bradenton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Juli,
Thank you for coming in for an afternoon with your friend. I am glad that you both enjoyed your lunch with us.