“Always Really Great Food!!!”
Review of Lee Roy Selmon's - CLOSED

Lee Roy Selmon's
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Holmes Beach, Florida
“Always Really Great Food!!!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

I have been here many times and the food is always very good. My favorites are the wings, fried green tomatoes and the ceasar salad. I just can't say enough, they have great quesadillas, sliders, chicken, ribs. etc. They have a happy hour from 4 - 7, so a couple can eat very reasonably and have a couple of drinks for under $30.00!

• Visited November 2011

Geneva
“BEST RIBS EVER AND ONION RINGS”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

We love Lee Roy Selmon's and returned again this year. We were not disappointed - the ribs are the best, the onion rings excellent, the ceasar salad very good with good house wine as well. Fast service as well. We will return again next year

• Visited October 2011
Sarasota, Florida
“Great atmosphere, great grilled BBQ wings & other items, good service”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Lee Roy Selmon's is one of our regular lunch stops. Here's why: Nice overall atmosphere with darker lighting rather than bright lights that make you feel your on stage. Good service, rarely does a drink go unfilled long, attentive service. Their signature bbq grilled chicken wings are excellent. You must order some for the table and try 'em. They have many tasty dishes on the menu like their burger, pork sanwich, side of cheese grits & my favorite, their steak wedge salad. They always cook my steak the way I order, medium rare. At the end of our meal we're served with nice hot damp wash cloths to cleanup with which I love. Only dish I'd stay away from is their meatloaf.
Always a great experience here, enjoy, Brett B.

• Visited November 2011
University Park, Florida
“Great BBQ and lots of choices”
Reviewed October 28, 2011

My friends headed there for GNO(Girls' Night Out) and had a great time. We decided to order a variety of items and share them all, since they had never been there before. We had the best pulled pork ever and their green beans have a different from usual, but great flavor. Also, the baked beans have the favorite old-time flavors. We also tried a chicken bruschetta salad and the Ahi tuna appetizer which was a fresh flavor but needs a more exciting sauce. They just had soy. The wines were decent for a BBQ place. But, they had plenty of other choices if you aren't fond of BBQ. It is also a great place to watch games. They have nice booths and if you get their early enough, you can get one that holds about 6-7 people which makes it fun. We watched part of the World Series while we were chatting and it just made for a fun evening and not very expensive!!

• Visited October 2011
Bradenton, Florida
“Dissapointed @ Lee Roy Selmon's”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

When I first went to Lee Roy Selmon's restaurant in Bradenton Fl. I was surprised by the great food and above and beyond service. That was 9 months ago. Since then the food taste and quality has gone down hill fast. I have been to this restaurant about 10 times hoping that they would fix the food problems but I'm sorry to say that has not happen . The service is still excellent.

• Visited September 2011