“10-inch pizza, $23”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Sarasota, Florida
“10-inch pizza, $23”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Tried the vegan, gluten free pizza. Toppings were sparse. Pizza was barely above average. Price was outrageous. Glad that gluten free is an option for us. Vertoris is an option we won't exercise again.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank John P

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

LOVE this place. I have Celiacs Disease and dining out is usually a real issue. At Vertoris, I can eat amazing Gluten free food while my friends and family without dietary issues can also get amazing food. I stop there everytime I am in town! The people that I dine with who do not have allergy issues have also eaten the gluten free food and love it! You will not be dissapointed!!

Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Gluten free dream of a pizza you wake up craving more of!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

After getting the diagnosis that I can not eat gluten any more, I was missing certain things like pizza. A friend told us about this place. I have had it twice now. I actually requested it for my birthday dinner this month. I have tried other gluten free pizzas and the crust left so much lacking to the taste buds. Not this pizza. It is the best and I would eat it even if not gluten allergic. They are super nice people too.

Swanton, Maryland
“This celiac family was in HEAVEN!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

As a mom to a celiac son, it is hard to find a place where I feel SAFE for my son to eat. This place is AMAZING!!! Not only do they have a HUGE GF menu, they actually know what they are doing! I would highly recommend this place to anyone GF or not!!! I can actually eat 'regular' food but I ordered the GF Philly Steak. It was amazing! We are from out of town and we went there every free day that we had! The guys were fun & knowledgeable. I honestly can not rave enough about Vertori's! I wish there was a place like this near us.

Coral Springs, Florida
“Amazing Gluten free menu!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Amazing Gluten free menu! I have not had a bad meal ever. Being a true celiac I am always hesitant to eating out. Even restaurants with GF menu's having gotten me sick more than once. I love Vertoris Pizza House as I can ENJOY just about anything thing they serve in a gluten free version. They also have a large GF dessert menu, but beware meal portions are large so save room. The food is excellent and Vertoris staff and owners are wonderful, personable and friendly. I highly recommend them.