“Real family place.”

Vertoris Pizza House
Ranked #18 of 500 Restaurants in Bradenton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Real family place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2012

Small place with big menu and good service. Creative menu with specials offered every day. Gluton free food, too.

1 Thank JFCTOR

Bradenton, Florida
“Found Pizza Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

I am originally from the Northeast and it has been an ongoing challenge to find what I call "Good Pizza". It is almost impossible to find a glute free good pizza. On a whim....I decided to try Vertoris on a suggestion from my doctor. The location has always kept me in the past from trying this restaurant but today I really wanted a good gluten free pizza. So I stopped in.

I ordered a gluten free pizza and the owner came out to speak to me. He was very pleasant and friendly. I saw the tripadvisor sticker in the window so I was already double checking their ratings.

If you need a GF/CF diet and live anywhere in Manatee County....Vertoris is the place to go. They have an extensive menu that includes things from pasta, breads, subs, to pizza and deserts.

I could not wait to try my pizza once (it was take out) but I broken off a piece of the crust and was immediately amazed at how wonderful the crust was. Those of us who eat GF free items know how the typical GL crust is either very heavy and hard but this crust was crispy and flaky.

• Visited February 2012
Chicago, Illinois, USA
“Amazing Italian food and I don't even like Italian that much”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

When I first came here with a client and our sales guy I thought he had made a mistake with a cafe type place in the middle of a strip mall. However. It seems he knew what he was doing. The appetizer, main course as well as the dessert were all fantastic. The ownership has recently changed hands and they were very helpful about sharing their recipes. They even have a gluten free menu.

1 Thank Shekhar T
Sarasota, Florida
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

We had pizza & chanti. It was to die for. They have a much broader menu, but we were lusting for pizza. Everything from veal & eggplant parm to calzones. You will love it.

Marstons Mills, Massachusetts
“OMG Great Gluten Free Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

Unbelievable Gluten Free Food. Large Italian menu, Lasagna, Ravioli, Chicken Parm,Pizza, beer, wine and desserts to knock your socks off. New owners, very GF friendly. Regular menu a knock out too!

• Visited December 2011