“Great Peruvian food”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We enjoy nearly all ethnic food, and this was no exception. The tuna ceviche was excellent. The corvina fish entree was also, and the plantains and yucca were some of the best we've had. The service was also good. The only problem was finding the place - it's only a few feet north of Cortez on the W side.

1  Thank William A

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Food fine, but certainly not underpriced. But "service" slow as a dry cleaner's--in by 10:00, out by 4:00, and with a built-in 18% "service" charge. No, thanks.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

the food is good, small portion though, but the costumer service is HORRIBLE!!! I ask the server for more sauce for my food, and he told me to wait! and never gave me the sauce, and he even dare to say he was very busy!!! never gave us refill for water! He's stupid excuse was Im Too busy!!! will never go back!

Reviewed May 4, 2012

I thought it was just "pretty good." I enjoyed the unusual menu. However, I went with my brother, and he flatly refuses to ever go back.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I was there last week , food good , seem like thay are busy now then before , server very friendly , you need to sign for a coupon discount in the table , ask your server ,big portions but never enough to eat , we love the video about Peru , i love lomo saltado .
You need to go try and you be writing something good like me !!!
Ellenton