We came down for the Dayton Air Show. Booked the hotel far in advance of the date. Was reading some of the other reviews of the hotel and was getting nervous. We were extremely pleased and happy with this hotel from the moment we checked in until we left. Our room was clean, neat & tidy. It was better than we expected. We were on the upper floor at the back (had a great view of the BMW dealership next door) so it was really quiet back there. Being next to a major highway wasn't a deterrent as there was a cement barrier up so you didn't get the noise. Across the road was shopping and restaurants. Now, that area looked to be noisy so I'm glad we were where we were. When we asked for directions to the Air Force Museum, they printed them out for us. Someone there always knew where something was. My husband & I plan to come down again and will stay in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corporate hotel conveniently located at I-75 and Benchwood Lane offering free high speed internet, complimentary daily hot breakfast, Wednesday evening social hour. We are surrounded by restaurants, shopping and entertainment choices. All suites have a full kitchen and living room area with pull out sofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Dayton North Ohio