“Exactly the value we were looking for!”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North
Ranked #19 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Exactly the value we were looking for!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

I admit, I was skeptical when I saw the budget price listed for this hotel. We were planning a trip that required a night's stay on the road to our vacation destination and didn't want to stay at a pricy hotel and shell out big bucks before we even arrived to our destination. We were just hoping for a clean room for a good night's sleep. We weren't disappointed! This is an older hotel, 8 buildings with outside entrances for each studio-style room. The carpet is a bit worn and walls could use a fresh coat of paint, but cleanliness and service were top-notch. Staff was very attentive and went out of their way to make our brief stay very comfortable. The breakfast bar was great, also. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Great value that suited our needs just fine!

Room Tip: The buildings are numbered and it was hard to see the numbering in the dark when we arrived. The lo...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amy2716
Kathy L, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
I'm glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your stay and that you were able to take the time to enjoy the complimentary hot breakfast in the morning. I have shared your kind words with my team and we are looking forward to seeing you again when you return!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Winchester, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

Decent clean suite value but this older property needs renovation. The facility was not up to standard for a Wyndham suite type property. Staff was outstanding and provided help and continuously checked on our satisfaction.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's great to hear that my staff took great care of you; your review made my day and I appreciate that. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Dayton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

This property is a bit difficult to get to - thank goodness for GPS units. But once we arrived, we were pleased to find a nice little "studio apartment." It was clean and comfortable, and the morning breakfast was excellent. All of the staff we encountered were pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Thank you so much for the nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like your's it always gives me great pleasure. My staff and I strive to make every guest's stay completely enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.