All reviews full kitchen the penthouse queen bed hot breakfast staff was friendly enjoyed my stay yogurt fireplace dishwasher donna highway roomy
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Our rooms needed some serious maintenance. Phone was dead, door rusted, ice maker missing from freezer, water stains on ceiling, carpet coming apart in several places, floir dusty, kitchen pooely equiped, bags of garbage outside, etc. Mattresses are old and need replacing. Breakfast was good and adequate. It was the best part of our one night stay. I would not stay here again.

1  Thank DebRon911
Kathy L, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback to us about your stay at our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the issues you experienced. Since the staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and a comfortable stay for all of our guests, I am saddened to read that we were unable to do this for you. In response to your remarks, I have met with the staff and reviewed our maintenance standards and cleaning procedures and standards for professionalism.

I am very sorry again. We would love to have you stay with us again to show you our redoubled efforts or at any of our other brand locations. Please contact us directly for reservations.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed April 29, 2014

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We were in Dayton for a local convention and enjoyed our clean, tidy queen suite. The suite was spacious. I loved having two closets! The bathroom and kitchen were clean and our bed was comfy...altho it did tend to sink a bit in the middle. Staff were helpful and the breakfast was good. We will certainly stay, again, next year because we loved the nightly rate along with everything else.

Date of stay: April 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like your's it always gives me great pleasure. My staff and I strive to make every guest's stay completely enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.

Reviewed April 27, 2014