“Worth Price”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North
Ranked #19 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
“Worth Price”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Employees are very helpful along with extremely polite. You get what you pay for. Free breakfast is truly the around. Everything is within 5 miles from hotel location & yet this hotel is equipped with just about anything a person would need. I'd definitely stay here again :)

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Kathy L, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's great to hear that my staff took great care of you; your review made my day and I appreciate that. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Ive been staying at the Hawthorn for a couple of months now and I like numberous things about this hotel...first the Penthouse offers two floors two bed and each with their own bathroom. It also has a great kitchen and fireplace. second I enjoy the breakfast each morning I look forward to what is going to be offered!! I haven't yet ran into a hotel staff person who didn't go out of their way to maake sure me and my roommate had everything we needed. I would definetley recommend this hotel for anyone either staying for a night of for longer!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like your's it always gives me great pleasure. My staff and I strive to make every guest's stay completely enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was quoted at 84 a night and when I got there it was 94 and I was very mad at that I think u should get your phone crew people to get there stuff together and stop lieing to people and make them pay more other than the stay was nice and staff was friendly

• Stayed February 2014
Kathy L, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback to us about your stay at our hotel. Please accept my apologies for the issues you experienced. Since the staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and a comfortable stay for all of our guests. In response to your remarks, I have met with the staff and reviewed our reservation policies as well as cleaning procedures and standards for professionalism.
Boynton Beach
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We stayed at this hotel on Christmas while visiting family. The two bedroom "penthouse" was quite spacious however we found the furnishings to be very dated and old including the bedding, televisions and kitchen appliances. The heating was hard to regulate...either too hot or too cold. The sofa bed was also very old and uncomfortable. The penthouse was perfect for a family and the price was reasonable however a updated makeover is definitely needed. The carpet also seemed rather dirty...definitely would not walk on it in bare feet!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Kathy L, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you so much for the nice review of our property. We are in the process of updating a lot of our furnishings. Please know we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.
Watertown
Reviewed January 29, 2014

And for longer stays. It is an entire suit with kitchen, living room, etc. for a good price, with good hot free breakfast.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Cookeville, Tennessee
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stayed two nights at Hawthorn Dayton North . It was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was amazing. Eggs, sausage, gravy, as well as an assortment of muffins, bagels, and breads, cereal, and juice. The staff that we dealt with were very friendly and helpful. This is the second time we've stayed here and would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms are on the upper level and required a walk up wooden outdoor steps. Of course, Ohi...