Needs a lot of work, all over. The bathroom was dirty. The shower floor was really bad, open plumbing, exposed tiles, just dirty. A major renovation is needed. Maids didn't do a good job either: cobwebs on a lamp, bathroom floor didn't look clean from prior guests etc. The bed was ok, it was quiet, I liked driving right to my room on a lower level. Morning breakfast was acceptable, but no way to slice a bagel open. Cream cheese placed adjacent to hot waffle maker, making the cream cheese warm. The pool didn't look clean to me. Tattered volleyball net, and pathetic looking vollyballs on ground that were unusable.
Layout of the room was good, big kitchen, but no place to put trash. My neighbors just decided to put their trash outside of my door, which mean lots of ants in the morning.
The hotel is located on the opposite side of the freeway where all the other hotels are. This is the lone hotel on the deserted side of the freeway. Nothing nearby to walk to.
Air conditioning worked great, but I won't be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corporate hotel conveniently located at I-75 and Benchwood Lane offering free high speed internet, complimentary daily hot breakfast, Wednesday evening social hour. We are surrounded by restaurants, shopping and entertainment choices. All suites have a full kitchen and living room area with pull out sofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Dayton North Ohio