I am pretty sure this is a former Residents Inn by Marriott. Our room was essentially a two bedroom, 2 full bath apartment, but at hotel prices (very reasonable). It has one bedroom downstairs, one upstairs in a loft, and a pull out sofa downstairs. Three can stay here very comfortably. It also has a large kitchenette and fireplace.
The property is split up into several building, like townhouses with about 8 (?) units per building. On the property there is a volleyball court and several outdoor public seating areas, some with gas grills!
If I were staying long-term, this would be perfect. I felt JUST LIKE an apartment, not a hotel room.
The front desk staff was very friendly and the location is right on I-75 about 5 miles north of downtown Dayton. Only about a 10 minute drive to downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corporate hotel conveniently located at I-75 and Benchwood Lane offering free high speed internet, complimentary daily hot breakfast, Wednesday evening social hour. We are surrounded by restaurants, shopping and entertainment choices. All suites have a full kitchen and living room area with pull out sofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Dayton North Ohio