This is the thrid time staying at the Hawthorn Suites in Dayton. My mother and I attend the Artistry in Wood Woodworking and Woodcarving Show every year. We have stayed here the last three years and this time we where a little disapointed. Checking in was fine, but when we got to the room there where some problems. The kitchen sink would spray all over the place when turn on. Also the downstairs bedroom doorknob was hanging by one screw. Good thing was when we reported it, the issues where fixed by the time we got back the next evening. The housekeeping was a little sloppy. When we returned to the room the next evening there were fresh towels inthe bathrooms but the old towels were laying on the back of the chair in the front room. All in all it was a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corporate hotel conveniently located at I-75 and Benchwood Lane offering free high speed internet, complimentary daily hot breakfast, Wednesday evening social hour. We are surrounded by restaurants, shopping and entertainment choices. All suites have a full kitchen and living room area with pull out sofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Dayton North Ohio