Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dayton North
CrownePlaza.com
$119
$80
$127
All reviewsfull kitchenthe penthousequeen bedhot breakfastliving areaenjoyed my staycoffee makerstaff was friendlyyogurtfireplacedishwasherdonnaamberhighwaywalmart
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We were here from Thursday night thru Sunday night and there was only a semblance of room service on Friday. The rest of our stay there was NO room service. The bed was never made, trash emptied once, no clean towels, and no way to find television channels. We have stayed here three previous times and have been pleased with our stay, but not this time. We will not be back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This had to be one of my worst hotel experiences ever.

The bed was caved in the middle. The tv stopped working. The microwave from 1982 could not even pop a bag of popcorn. The toilet handle came off in my hand. There were strange stains on the wall and carpet. The bedding for the hide a bed had hair folded in with it. At breakfast the next morning, the eggsand potatoes were cold. This room actually made my kids cry. It was one thing after another. I tried to leave, but every other hotel in the area was booked solid. I was trapped.

I called the front desk to try to resolve these issues, and the guy was nice enough, but he had no power or ability to do anything to help. The only thing he could do was to give me new bedding for the pull out couch. They ultimately gave me a discount on my room (at least I hope it hits my credit card) but it does not excuse the condition of the room.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family