TripAdvisor
Dayton
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews room was clean breakfast area microwave and fridge waffles fresh fruit free breakfast would stay here again one night stay hampton inn highway museum
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff is friendly and always accommodating. I stay there one night a week for the past 4 months and never had an issue. The WiFi is strong for working in your room and the work out facility has the essentials.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Karyn080105, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dayton South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 937-291-0284.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice, clean, quiet hotel. Very friendly staff. Unfortunately the room they gave us the A/C was not working. They were not aware of this....The maintenance man told them to give us another room. They did not have any other king room so we had to settle for two double beds. This room the A/C keep making a loud rattling noise every time it came on. So we finally just put on the fan. We had a very long day and drive and did not want to change rooms again. At least the room and bathroom were updated.

Room tip: Check the A/C before you move your suitcases in!
Date of stay: September 2019

Dear Tina,

Reviewed September 2, 2019

This hotel was booked as part of a block for our daughter's soccer tournament. I read the poor reviews a couple days prior, and unfortunately, it was too late to cancel at that point. We checked in at 9:00 p.m. and upon entering our room, it was clear it had not been cleaned (beds not made, towels on bathroom floor, etc.). As I was checking in, there was a gentleman at the counter with the same complaint. When I came back down to get keys to a new room, another woman was asking for a refund stating they were going elsewhere. Clearly, there is a management problem at this hotel based on the consistent poor reviews.

Date of stay: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Karyn080105, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dayton South, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Dear Roband Nicole,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 937-291-0284.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

The room was disgusting, the couch had white spots all over it, it was not cleaned, I reported this and took pictures, our room was moved to a room where the AC dis not work, then moved to another room with 2 double beds, we needed a king and my wife and I had to sleep in separate beds, we were so tired by that point we didnt care. The bed was hard and springy. The breakfast appeared pretty good but 4 hours after I was sick as a dog. I wouldnt go back.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Karyn080105, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dayton South, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Reviewed August 22, 2019

On the night I stayed at the Best Western plus Dayton South I was originally going to stay at the Comfort Suites Miamisburg - Dayton South a couple miles away. The Comfort Suites was one of the worst experiences I've ever had. Dirty hallways and elevator. The hallways and room smelled. The outside of the door for the room and the room next to it looked like someone tried to kick the door in. The carpet in the room was dirty and the bathroom floor was sticky. The sheets were stained and had hair on it. The toilet had pee all over the rim and there was hair on the floor and on the tub. I left immediately and told them I wanted a refund.

I left and went to the Best Western plus. I should have gone there in the 1st place because my past experiences with other Best Western Plus hotels were very good. I've never had a problem staying at a Best Western Plus and the one in Dayton South was no exception.

Friendly staff, clean entry way, clean elevator, clean hallways, good food, and most importantly the Room was very clean. I don't care is a place looks a little dated as long as it is clean. Anyone needing a place to stay near Dayton Ohio and who doesn't want to spend $150 or more should consider the Best Western Plus.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Karyn080105, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dayton South, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019