Although this hotel is about 15-20 minutes away from the US Air Force Museum, it is a very good value and the accomodations are really quite good. Veronica Snell, the manager on duty when we checked in and out, was warm, happy, and very personable. We checked out and only a few minutes later while en route to the USAF museum for our second day visiting, one of my sons discovered that his ring was missing. We phoned the hotel and asked Veronica to have the staff look for it in the bed linens. Sure enough, it was found and waiting for us at the front desk when we returned to pick it up at the end of the day. The hotel was clean and quiet, and after having stayed at motel 6's I can definitely say that this was 300% better. We switched to the Hampton Inn North for an indoor pool for our 3rd night in Dayton, but the rooms were far less inspiring. The breakfast at the BW was okay, but we wanted Waffle House anyway (sorry). Overall, a good location and good value. You definitely get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated 126 room hotel - all non-smoking, 37" LCD tv's, microwave and fridges in all rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dayton Inn South Hotel Dayton
- Dayton Hampton Inn
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton South Ohio