Overall, the hotel would be fine except for the rooms-- which is the biggest part of your hotel stay. The staff was great, breakfast selection & cleanliness of food areas was very good. Great location with a wide variety of restaurants nearby. Lobby was small & so were the rooms. The room had small frig., microwave, flat screen tv, work desk & easy chair. It seemed so cramped & the bathroom was tiny! I must say the room was very clean, nice bedding & linens. Exterior entrances were a shock---don't like that aspect at all. Hotel looked like it used to be some other chain & Marriott bought it & refurbished. Just a guess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated in 2014! Fairfield Inn is conveniently located at the I-70 & I-75 interchange. We are the home of Dayton's most popular Park and Fly program providing complimentary shuttle service to and from Dayton International Airport. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet beginning at 4am daily for those early travelers. Located among a large variety of restaurants available at all price levels. Additionally, we are a pet friendly facility offering first floor rooms for the convenience of our furry friends. Please visit us on your next trip to Dayton, we look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Fairfield Dayton
- Dayton Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Dayton North Ohio