We booked into the Fairfield Marriott after a horrible experience at the Days Inn just down the road. The Fairfield is clean, nicely furnished and very friendly - all the things the Days Inn didn't seem to be able to manage. The rooms are well-appointed and comfortable, and the breakfast buffet is generous. It is close the I-75 which makes it easy to access and there are lots of nice eating places nearby - some close enough to walk to, which pleased us greatly. It is also well placed to visit all the Wright Brothers museums and other sites which is what we came for.
If you wanted to be picky, the proximity to the interstate does mean it is a little noisy but that hasn't bothered me at all - I've slept like a log!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated in 2014! Fairfield Inn is conveniently located at the I-70 & I-75 interchange. We are the home of Dayton's most popular Park and Fly program providing complimentary shuttle service to and from Dayton International Airport. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet beginning at 4am daily for those early travelers. Located among a large variety of restaurants available at all price levels. Additionally, we are a pet friendly facility offering first floor rooms for the convenience of our furry friends. Please visit us on your next trip to Dayton, we look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Fairfield Inn Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Fairfield Dayton
- Dayton Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Dayton North Ohio