“Unsatisfied”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Saxbys Coffee
Reviewed November 1, 2010

I've visited this location a few times now and the service has been sub-par at best each time. Unfriendly and unknowledgable... Drinks are normal to high priced.

1  Thank Lacrosseluver6
There are newer reviews for Saxbys Coffee

Reviewed February 3, 2010

This is my favorite place in the world. I used to go to Starbucks eveyday but now I've switched to here. Not only are the drinks good but they have wonderful employees! Once you taste their drinks (especially the frolattes) you'll never go to a different saxbys again.

Reviewed June 29, 2008

best coffee-- best staff. Everything about this place is warm & inviting. I've always thought that Starbucks marketing is way better than their coffee, but here is a coffeehouse that actually has outstanding and ENJOYABLE (craveable even) coffee. A+

Reviewed February 11, 2008

I think that Saxby's is probally the best coffee shop in the world. I love all of there drinks my favorite is the Carmel Macciahato (if you ever go there be sure to get it frozen). They also have specialty drinks which are amazing. I go there almost everyday, sometimes twice a day. Me and all of my girlfriends go there a lot to have a meeting or just a relaxing conversation. I have been to a couple Saxby's and I would have to say the one in Dayton is the best by far. It is very nice inside they have a fireplace, a confrence room that you can rent out, a drive through, lounging area, and tables that you can sit at. As I said before there drinks are amazing, what's great is the fact that they sell kids drinks too (ones without espresso). I never did like coffee until I started going there. They also sell pastries which are magnificent they get them from some local bakery. My favorite quality about Saxby's is there staff, they have an excellent, very friendly staff. They make you feel comfortable and right at home. To end this I am going to say that if you are looking for somewhere to grab a nice cup of coffee go to Saxby's (definitely not Starbuck's).