“Smoked to the bone!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I was actually impressed being a California native. The meat fell off the bone of the ribs...everything was delicious.For desert I had the donuts with the raspberry and chocolate dipping sauce...it was mouth watering good!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

If your travel plans allow only one meal in Dayton before flying out, Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill on Miller Lane is an excellent choice. The staff is warm and friendly, the atmosphere is great, and the food - Where do I begin? Rather than ramble on I will simply say that everything we had was EXCELLENT. The BBQ sauces are really to die for. One in our party wanted a steak without the garlic sauce etc and the kitchen was happy to meet the request. EXCELLENT once again. The Miller Lane location with so many hotels to stay at if staying over night for a flight out of Dayton is THE place or area to stay in!!! We will definitely be back to Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill on future trips!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Loved the wings. All the food was good and enjoyed reading all the fun signs inside. I would definitely go back next time I'm in Dayton.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Friend came into town and we went out to lunch. Had not been to Smokey Bones in a while so we went there for lunch. Waiter walked past table three time then asked if anyone had been to the table. We told him no and he said well I will wait on you. Never had slow service like this before

Reviewed October 2, 2013

While on the road, we were looking for some appetizers and a drink close to our hotel. We decided to stop here and sit at the bar. Good choice. Good bartender, food, and drinks. The spinach dip with a side of salsa and chips was perfect and our cocktails were amazing.