“Good lunch -- high prices”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #155 of 760 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: American
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Good lunch -- high prices”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My friend and I had another good lunch here. My fish was very good and service was excellent. I still think the prices are high for what you get.

• Visited August 2013

Phoenix
“Good food but prices have gone up”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

It had been a while since my husband and I had eaten at a Ruby Tuesday so when some friends joined us for dinner we thought we would give it a try in Dayton. The menu had changed quite a bit and the prices reflected the change from a mid-range "gathering place" to a higher end restaurant. There was a decent selection on the new "$9.99" menu but once you factored in the cost of your drink it did make the bill a little higher. The food was good and the salad bar helped make the meal but all of us left with the feeling that we would have to limit the number of times we would eat there.

• Visited August 2013
“Good food, convenient location”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I ate lunch here and had an enjoyable meal. The food was good but not great. The salad bar had fresh ingredients, and the bourbon salmon was decent as well. My kids enjoyed the hamburgers and appetizer sampler very much. Overall, an enjoyable lunch and very convenient to the nearby hotels.

• Visited July 2013
“They Try”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was stuck having to eat at a chain. Ruby Tuesday has some seemingly healthy offerings, but then they are prepared with too much oil and salt.

Visited July 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Low Cal, no problem!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I always like to get the Turkey mini's with unlimited fries and the salad bar! The best Turkey burgers anywhere! Yes, the fries aren't low calorie, but they are so good. Excellent salad bar with plenty of choices!

Visited November 2012