“always good food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
middletown, oh
“always good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

when we are in the area we go out of our way to have breakfast at dennys because the serve and food are always great!

Visited May 2012

Dayton, Ohio
“yum yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

this is one of my favorite places to eat and hang out. love the food and the waitress and waiters.

Visited March 2012
Norman, Oklahoma
“Cold breakfast, dirty table and utensils.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2010

Took my family to Denny's #8513 this morning. Ranae B was our server. First the table was dirty and I asked for it to be cleaned, but took two reminders to Ranae to wipe it down. The place wasn't busy, but somehow that didn't stop the 6-8 employees on the wait staff to be cutting up by the kitchen. Ranae put all breakfast orders to the wrong person, eggs and meats were cold. I unrolled my napkin to find a very dirty spoon. I used to wait tables and the number one thing in the morning - hot coffee and eggs - this restaurant can't make that happen. I don't plan on returning, too many other places in Dayton.

• 3 of 5 bubbles