“Love the Frickles”

Frickers
Ranked #337 of 746 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Parma
“Love the Frickles”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Ordered food to go and they didn't disappoint. A grilled chicken quesadilla was huge and so good. The Frickles (fried pickles) are the best I have ever had.

Visited September 2013

“Worst”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Loud obnoxious! worst place for families!
Took on appearance of a meat bar by 830.
So loud your cant talk...tip bell goes off at bar every 2 min...
Kid next to me was plugging his ears and crying...not for families...should have a over 21 and older sign on door...
Had nachos, tasted like Taco Bell on a plate.

Not happy will avoid.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Anita P
Gettysburg, Ohio
“Just not the best around when it comes to "Bar Food"”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have tried several different locations in our area, this being one, and they are all the same... just very average in all areas-food, service, and atmosphere. The food portions are fair at best, and not consistent between locations at all. Large wings at Miller Rd., small in Troy with not much sauce. Every Frickers we have gone to has had somewhat slow service, and all of them are loud - which in a place like this we expect, but sometimes it can just be over the top. Yelling at the server to order is just no fun, and explains why our order was not correct when brought to the table.
Frickers is just OK, if you want wings and "bar food" there are just better chains out there to enjoy.

Visited July 2013
Dayton, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible customer service”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My family recently went to the Frickers in Huber Heights. We brought food for our 4 year old who has food allergies and can not eat anything on the Fricker's menu. We were told by the waitress that outside food was not allowed. When I explained that my son has food allergies, she continued to shake her head - so I asked for a manager. We encounter this issue often and the management is always accomodating. When the manager came over she had an attitude. Even after I explained about the allergies, she said, "but we offer free kid's meals.." I said "free or not, he can't eat them, if he can't eat here - then we will go elsewhere." She seemed to be fine with that. I am very disappointed in the poor attitude and poor service - I would not recommend Fricker's to anyone.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Suzanne H
Middletown, Ohio
“Food was Bad”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Not sure where to start. The server was more worried about the guys on the next table than waiting on us. Time she serve our food it was cold. We never did refill on drinks.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Joni L

Been to Frickers? Share your experiences!