“Great Place for Family Pizza Night”

Troni's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 775 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We eat pizza somewhere different every week for Family Night and Troni's was on my list. We enjoyed our pizza - NY style and yummy. We also tried a stromboli; it was good but not as good as my gold standard (OIP in Mill Hall, PA). The toppings were delicious and the sauce was not too sweet, not too runny not too chunky. Just right. We will definitely be back and this time we want to try some pasta.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Several years ago, a coworker of mine introduced me to Troni's. I'm certainly glad she did. This place has the best-quality pizza in Dayton. My best friend is from NYC and hard to please when the pizza doesn't come from w/in the NY city limits; but, he loves this pizza and comes here on a regular basis. They have a lot of wonderful dishes, but it's hard for me to tear myself away from the pepperoni pizza. When our gang decides to go out for pizza, there's only one name--Troni's!

1  Thank Orful_Octopus
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Troni’s is pure “Mom and Pop” Italian. The family owns or manages 4-5 neighborhood Italian restaurant in the Dayton area, and most prepare great pasta, Strombolis, calzones and pizza.

Our favorite lunch visit is a HUGE calzone, and we pay extra to add a Bolognese sauce. We like that the cooks can of “off menu.”

September is a bit warm, and so is the interior of the restaurant.

Troni’s is staffed by a family that gained culinary skills cooking in Italy, so even if some family members are not Italian make no mistake Troni’s prepares excellent Italian meals.

We are more inclined to visit for lunch than dinner, and find the lunch and dinner menu prices to be very reasonable. Troni’s provides a limited wine and beer menu at reasonable prices.

6  Thank SavantIII_11
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We have been getting pizzas here for the past year and finally stopped searching for better ones because this place has the best! I grew up in NJ and I think Troni's is better than any of them I have had in the past.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Everything I've ever had at Troni's has been great. My favorites are the lasagna and NY-style pizza. The garlicky bread knots are a treat. The salads could have a few for veggies for color and taste (they are mostly lettuce) but they are always crispy and fresh.