“Good place”

Cuisines: Greek, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Never seems busy which is a shame they really make a great burger. My wife enjoys their philly cheese steak as well. We have eaten here probly ten times and there may be 1-2 others in the place if any. I hope that they have a good lunch crowd cause supper time is depressing, give this place a try it really is good and there is always a special deal going.

There are newer reviews for Steak Thyme Subs

Reviewed June 26, 2012

steak sandwiches just like the east coast. Great home made chips. clean and good service and good prices

1  Thank Susan H
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I only went once. They exceded my expections. I had the cheesestake. Im going back for a gyro. Try it out youll like it.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

I used to stop by here now and then for lunch when my office was nearby. Now I don't get over here as much. It's actually been about a year since my last visit.

My wife and I decided to have lunch at Steak Thyme last weekend. The place appears to be family owned and run, and the staff is very helpful and friendly. We were greeted as we walked in and told we could sit wherever we wanted. The waitress got our drinks quickly, gave us more time to decide when we needed it, and checked back regularly to make sure we were happy. We both had gyros, whcih are always very tasty here with fresh toppings and a nice sauce. The onion rings are not my favorites, since they seem to be the frozen thick breading type, but they're good enough I usually get them as a side. i've had the cheesesteak in the past and it was a yummy, messy sandwich. The salads are fresh and nicely done. The food is always good here and the staff is very nice. I stop in whnever i'm in the modd for gyros or cheesesteaks.