“Great pickup meals”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Panama City, Florida
“Great pickup meals”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I typically stop by here on my way home from work or the airport and grab meals to go. The food is always fresh and the service is nice. Their babaganush has a nice smoky flavor to it. Their food is authentic Lebanese fare with the parsley-heavy tabbuleh and the Mediterranean pickles in the wraps. Plus I like that you can buy a bag of their bread to go. Reasonable prices. They do have a small eating area but I have never eaten in. Closed on Sundays.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Rather_Nomadic

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Out of the way”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Good local place not much atmosphere but out if the way in a less than full strip plaza but don't let that worry you stop in and support local

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Jed4516
Springfield, Ohio
“Good Food at Cedarland”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I always stop in here monthly when I play a gig at the Event Connections nearby. It is basic in that there is no table service but the food is good. Being a flexitarian, I can get a falafel sandwich or chicken shwarma with tabbouli or fattoush. The drinks are limited, but are available. I can eat for under $10 here with a sandwich and fattoush. The staff are friendly and patient. You order at the counter and pay. Once the food is done, they come to your table with the food on a tray for you. They also have amazing-looking desserts in the case and someday I will succumb to my temptations as they must be awesome. My next rip will also find me loading up on items from the little grocery out in front of the counter where there are many jars, cans, and bags of items from Lebanon and elsewhere. I will be back as soon as I play another gig for sure.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Sliphorn
San Clemente, California
“Good Lebanese & Mediterranean, a little pricey”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Cedarland Bakery produces wonderfully tasting Lebanese & Mediterranean baked treats and desserts. Not only this, but they have a mini-grocery store as well, selling the more mainstream items that one may be looking for

However, the main draw to the Bakery is their Lebanese/Mediterranean restaurant. The lunch area is situated with their bakery store and their dining room is in the adjoined room.
I have now tried about half the menu at the place and each item has been delicious.
The food is freshly made to order, so it does take some time, so don't think you are coming in for fast food. This is quality.
My only negative thought regarding the place is that I feel their lunch prices are a little too steep; I will be about $10 for their meal deal.
For these prices, I expect to be at a real table, complete with servers and silverware. I think they should expand their shopping area and segregate their dining room, this may give it a better atmosphere and encurage more lunch time business.
I am really excited because they have decided to start offering a Saturday Buffet! I believe the buffet will be $15, well within

Located off Woodman and the 35, this little hole--in-the-wall beckons anyone who wants an authentic, homemade Mediterranean meal.

I hope you enjoy it as much as i did.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Shadokai
Michigan
“Great food at a great price, right off US 35 and Woodman”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I love this place for a quick, healthy and delicious lunch or dinner. It's visible from US 35--just past the McDonald's on Linden. The place is casual with just a handful of booths and tables. I love their falafel and hummus, but they also have a few more unusual items that I like as a vegetarian. In addition to cheese pies and meat pies, they have two (vegan, I think) options--Thyme and Spinach. These are not pot pies, but thin-crusted baked pockets with yummy fillings. They come small and large and are only a dollar or two each, so you can try a variety as side dishes. The veggie grape leaves are good and they usually have mujadara ( a tasty meal of lentils, rice and fried onions) on the specials menu. You actually can't go wrong with anything you order here. Just wish they would get rid of the plastic tableware and styrofoam plates!

• Visited June 2012