“Good Consistant Food”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Springfield, Ohio
“Good Consistant Food”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

The Lebanese staff is very friendly and welcoming. I eat here once a month when I am town to perform nearby. I have eaten the falafel and chicken schwarma and both are very good and filling. I have had tabbouli and fattoush for a salad item and they are good as well. Another plus is that they have grocery items from the Middle East. The procedure here is to order and pay at the counter. They then let you sit somewhere and they bring out the food when it is ready. Since there is a side room, you do not have to sit by and opening and closing door with people walking by. The second room apparently has a buffet at times as warmers, etc., are in place. I will continue to visit this place monthly and may get around to trying additional items as I like what I have had so far.

1 Thank Sliphorn

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great buffet on Saturday”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is a wonderful restaurant. We first heard about it at the Lebanese booth at the international festival in downtown Dayton. After a third visit I am convinced this is one of the best local restaurants in Dayton. The buffet on Saturdays (4:30pm to 8:30 pm, I believe) has a nice selection and the lamb was delicious. Stop by and experience some authentic middle eastern food and desserts.

1 Thank ingraef2
Fairborn, Ohio
“Tasty Lebanese Food”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband and I went here to try out Lebanese food. I got the vegetarian Sampler and my husband got the meat sampler. Both were excellent. The spices used were a little unusual for our American pallets but overall everything was great.

Springfield, Ohio
“Nice Experience at Cedarland Once Again”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I play a dance occasionally in this area and had tried CedarLand before on my way to the gig. This time was no different as the staff is very friendly and warm. There is no table service but they carry a tray for you to wherever you wish to sit as they have a second dining room next to the main room. This time I had the Chicken Shwarma and loved the taste, especially the garlic sauce on it. It is quite filling. I also had the Fattoush and it is a nice salad with pita chips in it. The last visit I had the Falafel and it is great as well (and even more filling). Items are very inexpensive here and you can spend $10 to get a drink with a shwarma or falafel and salad item. They also have great looking desserts but I could eat no more. If you are into Lebanese grocery items, they also have these here. I will be back next month.

• Visited September 2012
“Good food, good atmoshere !”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Seafood chimi HUGE, Over 8oz of seafood. Super small burrito still all I could eat. Would come here again . Fast friendly service,