“terrible”

Red Lobster
Ranked #80 of 770 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Went to dinner only to wait over 30 minutes for food after ordering (they were very busy) instead of a good dinner was served what tasted like a microwave potatoe and spongy lobster. the best part was the bisquits and salad. and btw the line in the ladies room is terrible only two stalls in a crowded restaurant is not good

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was very disappointed in there calamari and that was the reason I went. It is an average place to eat.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Good food but needs quicker service. Tables by the window in the back seem to be forgotten about and you had to actually go looking for your server!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I am a committed Red Lobster fan so I was completely taken aback when my waiter was extremely unaware of my needs. I had to go find her to get my bill. The food was over cooked and the tea was undrinkable.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stopped there on a Sunday evening with some visitors from India. The wait for a table was 20 minutes, so we went to the bar. The bar was really nice and impressive. The table only took 10 minutes to be ready. The serve was kind and pleasant and the food was really good. We like this place, so we will return.