“biscuits only reason to return”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #55 of 753 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Huber Heights, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“biscuits only reason to return”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was very disappointed in there calamari and that was the reason I went. It is an average place to eat.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good food, needs quicker service”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Good food but needs quicker service. Tables by the window in the back seem to be forgotten about and you had to actually go looking for your server!

Visited February 2013
Pittsburg, Texas
“Unexpected disappointment”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I am a committed Red Lobster fan so I was completely taken aback when my waiter was extremely unaware of my needs. I had to go find her to get my bill. The food was over cooked and the tea was undrinkable.

• Visited December 2012
Minster, Ohio
“Good seafood and good bar”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stopped there on a Sunday evening with some visitors from India. The wait for a table was 20 minutes, so we went to the bar. The bar was really nice and impressive. The table only took 10 minutes to be ready. The serve was kind and pleasant and the food was really good. We like this place, so we will return.

Visited November 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Service”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I live in Atlanta, GA and fly to Dayton Ohio often to see my mother who lives in a nursing home. I try to plan festive outings to make my visit more special. This past Saturday a group of 9 of us went to the Red Lobster on Miller Lane. In addition to my mother, I had a great uncle, 3 other uncles, friends and family. 5 of my lunch party were over 80 which includes the 94 year old great uncle. Our server Lacy was great and very very patience. She treated us so nice. We really had a grand time. The food was wonderful and very reasonable because a lot of us ordered the all you can eat shrimp special. The table location was perfect! It was an oversized booth that can hold up to 10. Great job Red Lobster!!!

• Visited November 2012