“Best Cake in Dayton OH!”
Review of Cakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cakery
Ranked #7 of 22 Dessert in Dayton
Dayton
“Best Cake in Dayton OH!”
Reviewed December 7, 2008

My wife and I bought our wedding cake from THE CAKERY back in 1996. Ever since then, all of our bought cakes, are from THE CAKERY.

As a wedding entertainer and DJ, I see cakes at every wedding I do. Sometimes I get the opportunity to have a slice. No cake in the area has come close to THE CAKERY as far as taste, moistness, and overall quality and beauty.

I highly recommend you consider THE CAKERY for your wedding, birthday, or any other occasion. Heck, they even have some amazing cookies, fudge and lemon squares! TO - DIE - FOR!

3 Thank BrianHarris

Dayton, oh
“Mmmm...great cakes!”
Reviewed February 26, 2008

The Cakery is a cute local bakery and has delectable desserts. We've gotten a few birthday cakes from there and they have almost been too pretty to eat. Each cake was seasonally appropriate; my birthday is in September and they had pretty yellow sunflowers and burgandy and orange flowers in icing on my cake. We also got one in December for my dad and it was decorated with icing pine cones and edible silver "berries." We love their almond-flavored cake the best. I've also had their cookies and fudge around the holidays and they were yummy and nicely done. They aren't open every day, so you'll have to call ahead, but it's worth it!

2 Thank gneissgranitegrl