“You can't beat tradition”

Treasure Island Supper Club
Ranked #54 of 772 Restaurants in Dayton
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Treasure Island is a traditional supper club just like the ones my parents took me to when I was old enough to go. It's shrimp cocktail, cocktails, beer, steaks and seafood with the traditional sides. Service is perfect and the food is always good. The lunches are also great and service is perfectly timed so you can get back to work or stay and enjoy your time there both without feeling rushed. I know I can always get a great meal with perfect service here.

1  Thank librarian73

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Love going here for dinner or lunch. They have excellent food and excellent service. They have a horseshoe bar where you can sit and have a drink as well as eat.
!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

This restaurant has been around alot of years and once, it cartered to the GM Familys in the Dayton area.After closing of the GM plants you would have thought that Treasure Island would have been effected by the closures - not the case. The food and spirits are excellent with a wide assortment of menu items to pick from. All are just super good. You have to try their corn fritters which has been a speciality for years. Moderately priced and well worth it.

1  Thank Stan S
Reviewed May 13, 2011

I have been going to Treasure Island my whole life, so I am a little biased. I will admit that not every single think on the menu is super yummy. But I go there for steak. And their steaks are super yummy. Dirty martini, salad with the best bleu cheese dressing in this town and a New York Strip. Awesome every time.

1  Thank ZeGirl
Reviewed June 10, 2010

We have friends who like to eat at Treasure Island so we sometimes bite the bullet and go there with them when they invite us. I have no idea why they go back, perhaps because one of them has been going there for nearly 40 years - the restaurant has been there for decades and appears to never have been updated in any way since the 70's. The food is a disappointment every time - either tasteless or overcooked or both. The servers have always been wonderful - friendly, experienced, and attentive. It's just an old, tired restaurant with old, tired food. And really nice, older waitresses.

3  Thank SWOhioLady