“Excellent Food and Quality Service”

Cousin Vinny's Pizzeria
Ranked #236 of 771 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Ordered for delivery while staying at a hotel in Dayton. We placed a fairly large order and the price was amazing. The pizzas were delivered in a timely manner, were hot and delicious. The only hiccup was I had requested plates and napkins when I ordered, they were not delivered. However the delivery driver went out of his way to get us a stack of plates and napkins. Really good pizza at a really good price. My favorite of the order was the Boss-BBQ chicken pizza with bacon, delicious.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I was sceptical here because Wednesday they have a large 1 item $3.99 (pick-up only). However, I was very pleasantly surprised! The pizza was good, I would compare it to what Domino's used to be - and I do not mean that as an insult. Thick crust, generous cheese, sauce and toppings. I was very pleased with the quality considering the price!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Always love this pizza. Its the best in Springfield OH. Cannot say enough about the taste of their pizzas. YUM

3  Thank Ohioshome
Reviewed July 27, 2013

• 45 minutes late
•soggy we had to put in the oven to crisp it
•forgot one of the six toppings we ordered
• put most of the toppings in the middle
•the green olives were rotten and it made the whole pizza taste sour
• the delivery guy was rude and doesnt follow instructions

Reviewed May 17, 2013

OK, this restaurant specializes in late-night deliveries for college kids. I get that. And I am not a college kid - I am a senior citizen. But I am a pizza afficiando. I spent several months in Italy eating the best pizza in the world. And when I want an excellent, thin crust pie, I call Cousin Vinny's...

This pizza is hot, fresh and delivered fast almost any time day or night. I like the sauce recipe, the amount of cheese (it is not skimpy) and guess what - you can even order online!

I'm just glad I now live near a Cousin Vinny's retail shop - my pizza arrives in 5 minutes and is so hot I have to wait for it to cool down to taste it! Love this place!