“Should have thought better...” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spaghetti Warehouse

Spaghetti Warehouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Spaghetti Warehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 743 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dayton, Ohio
“Should have thought better...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Not a good decision to take the family. Went there at 6pm on a Tuesday. Many had to wait despite the restaurant seeming to be over half empty. Server never introduced herself, but saw it finally on the check in the end. Food was okay though my dish having some type of material on the rim of plate that wasn't a part of the dish. Server took it back and brought out new plate. MANY tables were never bused or pre-bussed. When we left, we walked by at least 10 tables that had dishes on them. Server seemed very overwhelmed and did not take the time to dedicate service to the table.

DAYTON
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had been to the Spaghetti Warehouse many times over the years and it has always been hit or miss. We went recently because we were downtown for a competition and had a large group that we needed to accommodate. They worked with us, taking a reservation on a Saturday night when practically no one else would. We were a few people under the number we had given them and several folks were late getting there but the whole time we never felt pressured like you would at some restaurants. Our waitress was great and hustled, keeping drinks filled for 20+ people. The food came out in a timely manner with great portions and great taste. Based on our recent experience, I would definitely recommend.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dayton, Ohio
“Good Food, Super Slow Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Went here for my husband's birthday. Started out great, but left disappointed. Salads were nothing more than bag lettuce. Spaghetti and Lasagna were really good with very large portions. The fresh bread with garlic butter was very good too. We waited at least 15 min. for refills on our empty drinks without seeing our waiter. We also waited almost 25 min. for the check to be brought and taken care of. We sat ready to go for at least 15 min. with empty plates waiting for the bill to be returned to us. Overall food was good but service was poor. Decor is always fun to look at and you can usually find a coupon to use here.

• Visited March 2013
Canton, Ohio
“It was very close to the convention Center...while I am not a pasta lover...the food was quite good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I liked the service and the proximity to the training site. They arranged a room for our group which was very helpful. so that we could get back to the training in a timely manner.

Visited March 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“BAD bruschetta, GREAT martini.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Our waitress was great. The food, however, not so much. The caesar salad was good, but the bruschetta sampler was awful. It was as if they had assembled the bruschetta, microwaved the whole platter, and squirted balsamic all over the soggy plate. The bread was soggy, soaking wet with the juice from the tomato and cheese. Even the sausage was cold. The bread wasn't toasted at all. The flavor was great other than that. The sogginess just ruined it. I consoled myself with a tiramisu martini, which was excellent. I agree with the other reviewer about the tables. I love the ecclectic decor, but the chairs were really short and the table where we were seated came up to my shoulders when I sat down (I'm 5 feet tall). Not quite comfortable dining. Overall I was not impressed!