“Thai Nine Located in the Oregan District of Dayton, Ohio”
Review of Thai Nine

Thai Nine
Ranked #3 of 775 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Always a pleasant dining experience, whether seated downstairs, upstairs, or outside. Spacious restaurant with a huge menu. Good service, excellent food!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I asked for extra ginger, extra garlic and did they comply...great as I did not have to ask twice. They also kept my water glass full.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

You can not go wrong eating at Thai Nine. The food is always excellent and the choices are many. From sushi to Thai there is something to please everyone. My kids love going here before the theater.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Don't get me wrong, Dayton having a Thai restaurant is a good thing. This restaurant probably has such a following because it is the first one in the area. I lived in Thailand for 3 months so I know a little about the food. This is mediocre. There is no sushi in Thai cuisine. Only requirement for serving sushi is some kind of oriental look!

It is in a old German restaurant that would do credit to any Munich Brewhaus. Just seems odd for a Thai restaurant. Tends to be real drafty during winter so dress warmly and order high levels of hot peppers.

The food isn't bad, it just isn't that great. Modestly priced with lots of easy parking it is definitely worth visiting.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We had to try this place since it has such rave reviews. No better than any Thai or Chinese we've had anywhere else; very expensive as well. We got the Pad Thai with steak for some reason, the steak was weird, I would just get vegetarian. The fish with chili sauce was friend red snapper fish with yummy sauce, should've gotten it hotter though. We also go the spicy shrimp roll of sushi, which wasn't very good. The slaw salad on the appetizer menu was awesome. The chicken satay was also awesome!!! Too many places to try in Dayton, I dont think we will be back. The waiter was very nice, had a lot of recommendations. The place was packed on a Saturday night but we didn't have to wait to get seated with no reservations!!!

1  Thank EllenJoan2222

Been to Thai Nine? Share your experiences!