This Courtyard is about two years old and located just across the river from the old - very old -- standby Dayton marriott. This Courtyard is one of the newer footprints and also is one that offers a limited dinner menu (approx 3-4 salads, 4 sandwiches, and 4-5 entrees) at a reasonable price. The standard Courtyard breakfast is available. Many of the staff are younger and very bright UD students and it is apparent that the better ones were hired. They are attentive, helpful, and friendly. Parking is easy, safe and the location is just off I-75 although you would not know it - it is close enough to be easy to find and far enough you will not get the expressway noise. This is one of the top-notch Marriott Courtyards. I hate to let everyone know because I use it a lot now and I worry about it being sold out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Dayton hotel is near the University of Dayton Arena offers all of the comfort you expect from a Marriott hotel. Our updated guest rooms and suites offer luxury bedding, mini-refrigerators and Free Wireless High Speed Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard Dayton-University of Dayton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Dayton-University Of Dayton Hotel Dayton
- Dayton Marriott
- Dayton Courtyard
- Courtyard Dayton-University Of Dayton Ohio