The hotel is beginning to need some attention. We visit the Dayton area frequently and stay at the Marriott properties because of their proximity to the university. The Courtyard was a new property when we began our visits and it was a great property in terms of convenience and the facility itself. It is a very popular hotel and it is beginning to show some wear. I have to agree with some of the previous reviewers and say that the hot water can be temperamental and the front desk staff can be not that friendly or helpful. The young woman was better than the gentleman. You pay top dollar for a room on weekends where there are major events at the university and you are paying for the location now. The quality of the hotel is fading. There are a lot of nice hotels that are a greater value, but you will have to drive a bit to get to them. Sometimes it may be worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Dayton hotel is near the University of Dayton Arena offers all of the comfort you expect from a Marriott hotel. Our updated guest rooms and suites offer luxury bedding, mini-refrigerators and Free Wireless High Speed Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Dayton-University of Dayton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Dayton-University Of Dayton Hotel Dayton
- Dayton Marriott
- Dayton Courtyard
- Courtyard Dayton-University Of Dayton Ohio