“Welcome back to 1956 .”

America's Packard Museum - The Citizens Motorcar Co.
Ranked #6 of 63 things to do in Dayton
Trenton, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Welcome back to 1956 .”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I learned about this place from a friend . As a Packard enthusiast , I couldn't resist . The 5 dollar admission charge is a bargain ! Enjoyed looking at all the beautiful Packard cars . Some are very historically important ! The staff was friendly & answered all my questions . If I ever return to Dayton , you'll find me here !

Cincinnati, Ohio
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“A step back in time.....”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I did not know what to expect when visiting this museum, but it was like walking right into a Packard showroom! We were met by a knowledgable docent that took us to each car and gave us interesting, and factual, information. The cars---and even a truck--were authentic and reminders of days gone by. The building is a former dealership that has been kept in its original state as well.

Pound, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wedding Reception”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We attended a Wedding Reception hosted at the America's Packard Museum-What a Unique and Wonderful Experience. We were part of 25 person bus trip from Peshtigo, Wisconsin that came to Dayton for the Wedding what a wonderful experience and adventure. From the time we entered until the end of the evening our experience was just great.
Thank you for making sure that the next generation will understand what a true quality automobile is!
Kathie & Heroux Heroux

1 Thank KathieH921
Cincinnati
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Interesting and fun!!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husband and I visited the Citizens Motorcar Co this month and really enjoyed it. The volunteers go out of their way to make the visit memorable. My husband is a car buff and found it most interesting. We would return for sure.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank gkeven58
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Exquisite”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Absolutely enchanting. The gentlemen that work there are wonderful, too: gracious and hospitable. It was stepping back into time. Everything about the place is perfect.

Visited February 2013