The only complaint I have is the construction on I-75. This was our second time staying at this hotel in this location.
They didn't have a queen double so they gave us a King deluxe. The room was a corner room which I loved. It was so clean everything looked new. The bathroom was beautiful with a garden tub and a full shower as well. It was one of the biggest bathrooms that we have seen in a hotel.
They have what is called kickback at 5:30 every evening. You receive 3 drinks during that time. It can be wine, soda, or bourbon. The snacks weren't as good as we had remembered from a previous stay. The food was luke warm and really not that good. The same was true for the breakfast that they have. I guess we should be grateful that they have this service. It just might have been a bad 2 days for some reason. The service was great and the employee's are very friendly which we appreciated. I will stay again but I hope the food has improved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North is located off I-75, only 10 minutes away from downtown attractions. Free hot breakfast is served daily as well as free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). Dayton is known as the birthplace of aviation, famous for the Wright Brothers, and the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Dayton North
- Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Drury Inn Dayton
- Drury Dayton
- Dayton Drury Inn
- Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North Ohio