“Just the place to stay.”

Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North
Ranked #1 of 45 Hotels in Dayton
Louisville, Kentucky
“Just the place to stay.”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here the staff was nice and friendly. The rooms are very spacious and clean the Bed's slept so comfortable. Good location to shopping, food and dinning. I really love the breakfast and the kick back hour.

Room Tip: The back side is some times good.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Beverly S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
sanibel
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Our stay was very nice. We were pleasantly surprised about the afternoon food items and free drinks also.
The staff was very friendly.
The room was large updated and clean.
Breakfast was fine.
A nice surprise were the elevators. They were clean and extremely fast.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Susie K
Maryland
Reviewed June 25, 2013

First time at a Drury Inn. Great location with plenty of restaurants nearby. Very attractive lobby. Clean rooms with some nice features like marble dresser tops and tiled floors. Good breakfast. Hot tub and pool seemed small but wasn't interested anyway.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Fender57
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

The location of the hotel is good, next to several chain restaurants that you can walk to. Even a Walmart and SAMs club nearby. Not major sightseeing but eating and basic things to buy are covered.

The hotel is ok. The size of the room is ok as well. I don't like for the sink are to be separated from the toilet and shower but I guess a clean bathroom will do.

The breakfast are and pool are small. Since breakfast is complimentary everybody goes downstairs. I try to go at the last minute and there was still lots if people. I couldn't step into the pool due to the number of kids so I've stayed away.

There are only two computers for business center but it is free even printing.

I guess I would have enjoyed the hotel more if there was less families but I guess that's out of the hotels control.

The staff was very friendly and visible. Something happened in the middle of the night on some floors if the hotel where the ambulance was called. When people complained in the morning. The staff was very responsive and not hidding like other I've stayed in.

• Stayed June 2013
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share an honest opinion of your recent stay at the Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North. Feedback like yours is a valuable tool for me to use with my team to ensure every guest has a memorable stay with us.

I appreciate the positive words about our team as we take pride in exceeding the expectations of our guests. I was very pleased to hear my team delivered on this promise. We agree our location is pretty special -- you’re definitely not at a loss for food and shopping options. It was also nice to see that you took advantage of our business center and free printing which is just one of Drury’s EXTRA’S that aren’t EXTRA!

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced in our breakfast and pool area. Being one of the largest hotels in the Dayton area there are times that we experience high volumes of guests and my team and I are always looking for ways to improve your overall experience.

My team and I value and appreciate your business and we look forward to exceeding your expectations the next time you visit us!

Jamie Walters
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff. Management is out front all the time and it shows. Do not have enough experience with this brand to know if it is common to all their hotels but if not then this location should serve as the role model! Room was clean and everything worked - comfortable recliner to use. Hot tub was not the best I've ever been in but for hotels it was well above average. The morning and afternoon food served is good and the free drinks in the afternoon is a great bonus. If I do go back to Dayton, no question I will try to stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MelandGeo
Largo, Florida
Reviewed May 22, 2013

You cannot beat the location! One exit away from the airport, close to downtown, an amazing assortment of restaurants nearby within walking distance. Hotel was very clean with a great breakfast! Red Lobster and Panera Bread in the same parking lot. This is a wonderful place for families, business travelers or school groups. Hotel staff was friendly and seamed to value our business. Whenever we visit Dayton this is always where we stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank fsu91
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We are retired and traveling the US by car. We have stayed at hundreds of hotel/motel properties -- Drury is our favorite by far. This hotel chain does everything first class and there have been no negatives during our stays. This property in Dayton is superb. What makes Drury particularly desirable is they offer competitive pricing, at times they will offer value pricing, some properties offer a coupon in the interstate travel booklets, and at times they will negotiate price when checking in. Complementary evening and morning meals are a savings since we don't have to pay for restaurants. They offer serve complimentary drinks and beer in the evening. Stop in at a Drury property and see the quality of the chain.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple