This was our second night in a row staying at a Drury Inn and Suites. We were travelling north on the I 75 home to Canada.
We loved our stay in Marietta Georgia, so it was an easy decision to find another in Ohio.
Loved the free dinner, free wifi, free breakfast and loads of channels on the TV.
After a 7 hour drive, it was nice to have a great place to relax and not worry about finding local food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North is located off I-75, only 10 minutes away from downtown attractions. Free hot breakfast is served daily as well as free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback(R). Dayton is known as the birthplace of aviation, famous for the Wright Brothers, and the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North Hotel Dayton
- Drury Inn And Suites Dayton North
- Drury Inn Dayton
- Drury Dayton
- Dayton Drury Inn
- Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North Ohio