“Food here always good!”

Ranked #247 of 772 Restaurants in Dayton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Food was delicious! The service from our waitress was excellent, however after our waitress walked away I dropped my silverware. I asked another waitress to bring me more silverware. She never came back.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

No place is always perfect, and that's true of this store. We stopped by for "brunch" going through Dayton. The food was average, and there seemed to be alot of plate showing between the entrees. (Smallish portions) I had to ask for a second serving of sawmill gravy, as one serving was not enough for both biscuits, and there were no jam or jelly packets at the table to use, so it was either eat it dry, or ask for more gravy. It was after eating most of the bowl that the courteous, though "Stepford Wife-like" waitress had brought to the table, when I discovered a hair stuck to the side of the bowl, rising up from the gravy. Not wanting to hassle with another robotic "I'm sorry, sir!", (as there had already been a couple of minor hiccups in the service) and another bowl of gravy, I said nothing about it until I went to the cash register. I will say, that the cashier promptly reported my complaint to the kitchen, but there was no compensation offered, and by then, I just wanted to leave. Overall, not a very pleasing experience.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

What I like is that no matter which one you walk into, the one down the block or across the country, the menu is always the same. I know the service will be great and friendly and the food will be just like MY Mom made it this morning.Sometimes I am in one and forget that I am not at the one right down the street from home and I still have 5 hours to drive home today. As I have asthma I am not always excited when the fireplace is burning.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The food was ok - didn't feel it met most of the standards of most Cracker Barrell's. Two people at our table ordered the same meal - the amount of food on each plate was visably different. One had very small portions - while the other was much larger. Service seemed slow for the place not to be very crowded. Restroom was very dirty.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Service was good, speedy delivery of food. The food was well prepared, and I was quite satisfied when I left.