“Consistant”

Ranked #107 of 786 Restaurants in Dayton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 2, 2013

What I like is that no matter which one you walk into, the one down the block or across the country, the menu is always the same. I know the service will be great and friendly and the food will be just like MY Mom made it this morning.Sometimes I am in one and forget that I am not at the one right down the street from home and I still have 5 hours to drive home today. As I have asthma I am not always excited when the fireplace is burning.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The food was ok - didn't feel it met most of the standards of most Cracker Barrell's. Two people at our table ordered the same meal - the amount of food on each plate was visably different. One had very small portions - while the other was much larger. Service seemed slow for the place not to be very crowded. Restroom was very dirty.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Service was good, speedy delivery of food. The food was well prepared, and I was quite satisfied when I left.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Great breakfast place but really pricey and takes a bit of time. I did not find it very enjoyable as I was alone -- better if you have folks with you. On top of being alone, I felt snubbed when the cashier would not even acknowledge me when I went to pay -- had to talk with someone else there and ask for a manager.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Cracker Barrel is always a good place for comfort food - consistently across the franchise locations I have frequented. This particular restaurant was in the parking lot next to the hotel where I stayed in Dayton. So add convenience. Very acceptable food when you are on the road.