Motel 6 Dayton Englewood
$100
ComfortSuites
$118
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$148
$74
$109
Hampton.com
$105
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Needing an inexpensive room for the night for an unexpectedly family visit, we stopped here. Desk clerk rude & didn't want to be bothered. Room very basic as expected but a bit disheveled & not as clean as we would like but ok. This is more like a half-way house (people living there full-time) than a motel it appears. Also, there was WAY too much activity in the parking lot ALL night long. Loud cars coming in/out & a lot of people lurking around looking as if they were up to no good (in our opinion) which made us a bit uncomfortable having our car in the parking lot. All in all, we do not wish to go back.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa_Michael_Holt
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Over the years, we stayed at Motel 6s in different cities. All we need is a clean, no-frill, reasonably priced room. This particular motel superceded all others we stayed at. We had a pleasant and quick check-in/check-out process. Too bad thomasnu and maynerd didn't experience what we had. Stayed here to catch an early flight to CA from nearby Dayton Airport. Our room (look at photos) was clean - bathroom, floor, sink areas. Pillows were thick and sheets smell clean. TV was old - but what the heck, we got cable programs we wanted to watch. Only single complaint was te air-conditioner - sounded like water gushing out - not the kind that puts one to sleep. However, hubby and I slept well - even with a nearby hotel chain and few fast foods. Nearby Meijer saved us on our flight sandwiches we bought on the way to the airport.
Stay here...hopefully, you'll experience what we had. For sure, we will stay here when we have very early/late flights while visiting relatives in midwest Ohio.

Room Tip: Get a southeast facing corner room - even with nearby hotel chain and fast food establishments, room was dark and quiet enough to have a restful sleep.....
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank npres
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Room was stuffy and air conditioning was too noisy making it difficult to sleep. I ended up leaving at 3am and drove to the nearest rest stop to snooze in my car where there was fresh air.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I stayed here a night before an early flight out of Dayton airport. I arrived very late and the guy behind the desk was extremely friendly and helpful. He was still working when I checked out and was still very pleasant.

The rooms were decent quality, but for the price it was hard to beat.

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Wander-lust_kingx
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Having stayed in several Motel 6's over the years I am comfortable with the chain. When I do a cross-country trip I don't need fancy: I need clean. My wife and I were moving our son and daughter-in-law from Colorado to Maryland and we booked a reservation in the motel. The reviews seemed ok over the last several months so we decided to stay. We drove from KC that day and got in around 11:30 pm. The two rooms reserved for us were not only filthy but they smelled of smoke and mildew/mold. The carpets were filthy and the bedding didn't look clean. I asked to see 2 other rooms. The desk clerk was kind enough to do this for us and they were worse than the first two rooms. I didn't blame her and she was kind enough to refund our money. She was obviously embarrassed to hear my report of her hotel. After driving 13 hours that day we were looking forward to crashing but we had to go looking for another hotel at midnight. Stay away from this place. It's not worth the price. For just a little bit more, you can have a clean room. I'm not one to write critical reviews but this place deserves it.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank maynerd
motel6dayton, General Manager at Motel 6 Dayton Englewood, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2011

I am sorry that you had a bad experience at this location. We do provide clean & comfortable rooms to our guests. It seems that we have failed in your case. I assure you that it's a rare case. Majority of our guests are very satisfied with our service and guest rooms. Occasionally, we fail but do try our best each and every day to make sure our guests are comfortable at this location.