“they need help”

Buckhorn Tavern
Ranked #62 of 752 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
huber heights
“they need help”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

food was not cook to order ,, waitress slow for only 14 customers,, she did ask if I wanted food recook. I said no,, I didn't order recook, stuffed baked potatoe was mush

Visited August 2013

huber heights
“nasty”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

today is my birthday, I order the prime rib,buck cut med rare,,it was raw , the waitress, told me she take it back to re cook, hello,, I didn't order for a re cook, the stuffed baked potatoe, was cold and mush,,, puke puke,,will I go back, my feelin right now, no way,,,you all need to get your stuff together,this is our 20th vist and the last two sucked,, and there were only 14 customers there in the bar area, and 6 in the dining area,,,, HELLO, YOU ALL, NEED A WAKE UP CALL..............:(

• Visited August 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Go for the Ribs....”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Drove here from the hotel. Nondescript place and getting tired. Not too clean. Good selection of choices. However, the ribs were excellent and half a rack was plenty. Left full. We chose the restaurant (as opposed to the bar) and it was fairly busy.

• Visited August 2013
Clayton, Ohio
“Buckhorn Tavern (Dayton, Ohio)”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We took family here for a birthday celebration as we had been there many times before. The food was average at best. Staff is pleasant.

• Visited May 2013
Ohio
“Not Going Back”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We went there for hubby's birthday. Steak was grisly and tough. We both ordered the stuffed baked potato, which costs extra. They were gross! Tasted like they were frozen and then nuked. The only really edible food were the rolls and the salad. We won't be going back.

• Visited May 2013