“I love the pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 17, 2014

It definitely isn't anything fancy, but the pizza is great. The pizza is thin crust with the toppings going edge to edge. We've been to Marion's on several occasions with groups, and it's always a fun time.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

It's become a tradition for my husband and his extended family to meet here when someone is home to visit. Circular pizza from the normal flavor story a little different. My favorite is the ham and sauerkraut pizza. AWESOME!!! You can reserve a section AND they serve beer, both draft and bottles.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

yuck. Canned sauce, pre-maid crust & horrible shredded cheese. Only worth going with a large group of kids after sports!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

General comment: Self-serve, noisy, good pizza but not spectacular. When we ate there, they wouldn't take credit cards but I understand that changed recently. We had to work hard to get our pizza and that is not what I expect when i go out to a place to eat and pay full price for the same food I could get at another pizza place but have it served and taste as good.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Marion's Pizza is a Dayton institution...offering a style of pizza I haven't seen anywhere else. The first thing Dayton expatriates do when they return to town is go to Marion's. Need I say more?

Been to Marion's Piazza? Share your experiences!