“Half-price appetizers - good deal”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #323 of 775 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 22, 2012

The half-price appetizers available late in the evening are great and I can make a whole meal out of them for way cheaper than the regular meals.

1  Thank Catherine W

Reviewed March 5, 2012

To be fair, we had a large crowd on a Saturday evening, but this place seemed quite a bit smaller than other Applebees I've visited. We were there for a little over 2 hours, which is a little much.

Food was pretty good but not great. Next time, I will try another location that is better suited for larger groups.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

I must say that the manager was unbelievably nice. My partner and I went to applebees tonight and we ordered the 2 for 20. We ordered the steak plates and we chose the mozzarella sticks as our appetizer. The cheese-sticks were great, however the steaks were terrible. I felt like I was eating spam. The steaks lacked the natural grooves, and they were abnormally spongy. It was like eating heavily processed meat. We knew that for such a low price the quality wasn't going to be especially wonderful, but we did expect a bit more than a processed meat slab with fake grill marks on it. I enjoyed the ambiance, but I just wouldn't recommend the 2 for 20 steaks. Because I had such a good experience with the manager and wait staff, I might still return, but it will take me a long time to get over that steak experience. Very poor quality steaks.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

Applebee's is within five minutes of our home.
We do not like sports bars.
The advertised three course meal is cheap, and is just awful.

Very loud, but vey popular with the younger set.

Does an excellent business, and the parking lot is full for lunch and dinner.
This is not our kind of restaurant and food.
We will not visit any Applebee's again.

Reviewed September 11, 2009

I'm not always a fan of chain restaurants, but this particular Applebee's is really a pleausre. My wife and I have been here five times and enjoyed each visit. The food is good, the service is attentive, and the menu has been expanded to include more healthful options. It feels more like a local Bellbrook emporium than just another chain, and I know I'll enjoy a good meal there.