“No doubt, WORST ever”

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Columbus, Ohio
“No doubt, WORST ever”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Like I said in some other rating websites, I would have rated them zero star if such an option existed. My family visited the air force museum over the weekend. We had lunch at this restaurant because we thought it was better than those fast food nearby and because of the high ratings in yelp and Google.

It turned out to be a nightmare because it was the WORST service I have ever had in my entire life.

We were served by a lady who did not smile to us at all. I pointed to a picture on the menu and asked her which one it was. She told me the number and I had to refer to the entree description because the name was in Vietnamese and obviously it did not make sense to me. After exactly two seconds she repeated the number with an extremely angry and large tone as if she was yelling at a deaf person. I did not get it at all why she assumes that, in an English speaking country, people can get some non-English words in a second without reading the description underneath, and why she was such impatient and angry as we had not talked yet.

Later on I asked about another picture and this time she had no response at all. She quickly flipped over the menu to the last page without saying anything. I thought that entree was on there so I gently asked her, again, which one it was. She flipped the menu back to the page where I saw the picture initially, again without saying anything. I held my temper and asked her what did this mean. She finally said the dish was on the last page but they did not have it that day. Why not just speak it out at the very beginning?!?!

The food was served in a fast fashion but she smacked everything down onto the table and quickly left without a word. I noticed there was a lot of dirt in her fingernails which made me nauseous a little. And off course she did not check back during our entire lunch.

We eat the food only because it was late that afternoon and all of us were hungry. When we were eating she served another table and behaved politely just as any normal waitresses. The only reason I can think of is that we are Asian while the other table was White.

She made us feel offended especially when we reacted nicely before and after we were seated. I complained to the front desk and said specifically that we were NOT going to pay even a cent for the tip. I have been living in Ohio for more than 5 years and I have been eating in several Vietnamese restaurants in major cities here including Columbus, Cincinnati, and Cleveland. Up to that point I had good experience with all of them. But that lunch plugged a huge negative rating onto my own list of types of food to stick with.

• Visited January 2014

CinCity
“Best french vietnamese in the area.”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Got to get the SAsoups for lunch.. Remember this is a bistro not a full linen service place. People come from Columbus to eat here. Rice paper spring rolls with the peanut sauce and the butterfly shrimp go well with any entre'

Visited November 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Great food, decent place”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I went here for lunch with a large group the other day. Even though it was the lunch rush hour, our food was delivered quickly and our order was accurate. The service was marginal; the waitress was cold and unfriendly. The restaurant itself is just one big open dining space, it feels like a small hanger, and so it gets rather loud during the busy times. Still the food was delicious, and I will definitely be going back!

Waynesville, Ohio, USA
“Excellent Pho”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

My review is only for he Vietnamese food, not the Chinese menu. Their Pho is out of this world!! I have had soups elsewhere and they so not compare to Linh's!

• Visited July 2013
Xenia, Ohio
“WOW”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Great price for the amount of food. Wanted to try this place for awhile and it was great. The soup and shrimp wraps were wonderful. Everything tasted fresh. Coming back again...

• Visited August 2013