“First Timer”

Panera Bread
Ranked #442 of 773 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I am rally enjoying my stay in South Dayton (Miamisburg) Ohio. I have the opportunity to try many new restaurants and cuisines.
My friend and I visited this restaurant, it looks to be a brand new building. She has eaten at this type of establishment before and encouraged me to get a soup in a bread bowl. I must say that it was a very good suggestion. I had the French onion soup in a sour dough bread bowl and is was awesome. It is moderately priced but comparable to other mid-scale franchise restaurants.
The staff was courteous and the dining area was full. Will definitely put this restaurant on my list to visit again

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Panera is consistently a good place to eat.. The occasional bland service can occur sometimes ..but their Cuban sandwich is the best sandwich created for cafe style at this place so good.. Great coffee as well!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

1/2 mile off I-75. Quick, friendly staff. Great food. Got soups and Salads to take back to our room. Everything was fresh and tasty.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Good coffee, free refills, bagels, pastry, etc. No matter what city we travel too, Panera is always a good bet. Free Wifi makes our road trip stop enjoyable

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love this place. I always get half sandwich and salad, with multigrain bread. Sometimes it gets pretty crowded, but its probably because it is so nice and relaxing. No rush attitude here. I've been here with friends and by myself. I've also used it for a place to finish up paperwork for my job. The only downfall is that its a little overpriced.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!