“Is this all Dayton has?”
Review of Oregon District

Oregon District
Ranked #12 of 64 things to do in Dayton
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Another good reason to head south to Cincinnati for night life...just saying! I definitely enjoyed the great food at the Spaghetti Warehouse, outstanding service there as well - but the rest of the OD is PU...LOL

1  Thank Ben D

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Boo and Brew....great shops...fabulous live music...wonderful food. Oregon has a bit of everything. WE always have a great time when there.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have seen this old neighborhood rising out of decay. It's now a great place to visit, and steadily getting even better. Nice period architecture, with an art scene, but the current highlight is the growing variety of restaurants in the neighborhood. Excellent place to go for dinner with friends, family, or business associates.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Run down part of town--many drunk people and vomit on the sidewalks. It gets a lot of hype but it is nothing I'd recommend to friends.

2  Thank Wright_Family_of_4
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Lifelong Daytonian, known the Oregon District all my life, it lost its magic after I grew up. I guess if I was in the mood for drunken stupidity, underage idiots, and high-priced "hip" stuff like hats and terrible abstract art, the Oregon would be the place for me. Besides Omega Music & Goodwill, I avoid this section of 5th street. Plus, the new "night clubs" Dayton has allowed have been nothing but problems, I'll stay away until they lose their liquor license.

2  Thank Loren N

Been to Oregon District? Share your experiences!